Trustbank Amanah is a well-established bank that practices Islamic Banking in Suriname. The principles of Islamic Banking are based on the balance between well-being and prosperity. Trustbank Amanah offers the other way of banking that can serve as an incentive for economic development and diversification. By enriching the banking landscape, they aim to stimulate the economic growth of micro, small and medium enterprises and corporates.
Internal Audit Department Manager:
The Internal Audit Department Manager (IAD) is responsible for managing and monitoring the quality of the governance structure and monitoring key risks. This position oversees all processes and departments that are engaged in credit/investment and financial risk. The IAD manager will also entail there view of reports of the credit administration department and banking department. He /She will report to the Chief Executive Officer and serves as a member of the Management Team.
• Develop, implement and monitor the Qualitative Frame work to measure effectiveness of Governance and Risk Management structures.
• Evaluate the quality of the investment portfolios and the adequacy of the related Risk Management Process.
• Develop, implement and evaluate internal controls to monitor, manage and mitigate key risks to achieving the bank’s objectives, incompliance with Shari’ah law and regulations.
• Identify financing processes which possess potential weaknesses so that timely and corrective action can be taken to minimize losses.
• Undertake investigations of cases identified by the risk manager and provide comprehensive reports covering all the material issues of violations and lapses.
• Develop and execute objective, independent and direct reporting structure to the Audit Committee and the Supervisory Board to ensure effectiveness of the Internal Audit Department.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s degree or higher in Accountancy, CPA or AAC with at least 3 years’ experience in Internal Auditing;
• At least 5 years relative experience, preferably in Banking;
• Thorough understanding of banking regulations, AML compliance including FATCA;
• Internal and control skills;
• Thorough knowledge of statistics and financial statement analysis.
If you are a passionate, highly-motivated and qualified compliance specialist, please submit your written application letter in which you extensively motivate your application to: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 20th May 2019
Binnen de afdeling Bedrijfsondersteuning en -advisering van de gemeente Heerde zoeken we een Financieel Specialist / Financieel Adviseur 36 uur...Apply For This Job