Account Development Representative
Axxon Tracking was founded in 2014 to help businesses increase their productivity, increase revenues, and protect their most valuable assets with our affordable and easy-to-use fleet tracking and management solution. This basically means that we provide businesses with simple, yet powerful tools to effectively track and manage their vehicles.
As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will be at the front of Axxon Tracking’s go-to-market strategy. This includes hunting for leads, making cold-calls, following up on prospects, qualifying prospects, and building demand for Axxon Tracking’s fleet tracking & management solution.
This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop technology sales skills and to advance their careers. Successful ADR’s earn accelerated commissions and head down the path for promotion into closing roles. You will work closely with top-tier executives and will see up close how sales organizations succeed.
This position is based in Curaçao.
● High level of interest in the IoT (internet of things) space
● Excitement around growing a sales career
● Previous experience selling SaaS (software as a service) solutions
● Excellent communication (written and verbal) in the English, Papiamento, and Dutch languages are an absolute must
● Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
● Previous cold calling experience
● Motivated to be goal-oriented and to meet quotas
● Excellent interpersonal skills
In your first week, you’ll:
● Attend a variety of different onboarding sessions, where you’ll: receive a thorough introduction to our team, be immersed in our product offering, sales processes, etc.
● Shadow cold-calls, product demos, etc.
● …and much more!
At Axxon Tracking, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, and people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Axxon Tracking is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]