As Accounts Payable you’ll provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the organisation. The role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving invoices, plus processing, verifying and reconciling payments. As Accounts Payable you’ll highlights the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
The Accounts Payable job description includes:
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Maintaining historical records
• Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing online transfers
• Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
• Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
• Continuing to improve the payment process
Accounts Payable job qualifications and requirements
A degree in the following subjects would be beneficial for the job:
• Finance or Economics
Attention to detail and data entry skills are important requirements for the Accounts Payable job. The Accounts Payable will be interacting with Employer, Employees and vendors on a daily basis, so it is imperative that you’re able to interact on a professional manner at all times.
£30,000 per annum + benefits: AGA KHAN FOUNDATION: World leading international development organisation seeking creative professional to help dial up...Apply For This Job